We are The Accessible Law Company
and this is one of our websites. These are our legal terms. We may change any of these terms at any time by updating this webpage. If you have any questions about our legal terms, please contact us
- Licence. We grant you a limited licence to use this website.
- Breach. We may cancel your licence if you breach any of these terms.
- Framing. You may not frame this website. You may link to it.
- Capacity. You agree to the terms on the basis that you have the capacity to visit this website.
- Ownership. We (or our third-party licensors) own all rights in this website.
- Trademarks. All our trademarks are our property and you may not use them without our permission. All other trademarks are their respective owners’ property.
- Restrictions. You may not change, hire out, reverse engineer, or copy this website without our permission.
- Own risk. You use this website at your own risk and we make no warranties about it. We have prepared the content of this website with the utmost care to ensure that it is accurate. However, we do not warrant that this website current, complete or accurate. If you should notice any inaccuracies feel free to contact us. We will correct them as soon as possible.
- Third-party content. Our website may contain links to the websites (or content) of others. We are not responsible for what they do. If you want us to link from this website to your website, please contact us.
- Indemnity. You indemnify us against any liability related to your use of this website.
- Direct damages limited. Our maximum liability to you for all claims for direct damages related to this website is R100.
- Indirect damages. We will never be responsible for any indirect damages.